Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pensive Petal Crochet

I love crochet, I find it much easier to do than knit! Here are some items I have made. Will link to the patterns if they are available.

Blankey:
No pattern for this one, it's just basically three treble, going round and round. Three treble, three chain, three treble for the corners.

Baby Ani's blanket:

Baby beanies delivered to Middlemore Hospital:

Butterfly garden blanket:

Cot sized baby blanket:
This one was made by just making rows and rows of treble, with different coloured yarn.

Jackson's queen sized blanket:
Chevron pattern using different coloured yarn. Try you tube for instructions on chevron stitch.

Stripey blanket:

TV watching blanket:
As you can probably tell, I enjoy making blankets!

White baby blanket:
Made this one using single crochet stitches.

Mixed stitches baby boy blanket:
Made this one by doing all sorts of different stitches in different colours and textures of wool.

Circle rug:
Had to use a huge crochet hook as the wool was too thick! Just used treble stitches in the round.

Knit and crochet square man blanket:

Baby girl crochet cardigan:
The pattern for this is out of an old book that I have. I will type it up and publish it shortly.

Krista Granny Square blanket:
I loved making these squares! And they look so pretty. I don't enjoy stitching them together so much though!
Here is the pattern. Warning, its a huge PDF download!

Monsters!!!
They are fun and easy to make! Hungry Monster pattern

Another Krista Granny Square blanket:
This was the first one I made, using pretty colours.

Paige's baby blanket:
I made this one for my baby niece. Again just stitches of single crochet and treble.

Chevron crochet stitch queen size blanket:
Used lots of left over wool to get this one done!

Baby girl dresses and matching beanies:
Very easy to make the dresses. Here is the link for this pattern.

My new baby girl blanket:
Again, just used different stitches and different colours/textures of wool. Ready and waiting for my baby girl to arrive!

Thomas's grandad lap blanket:

No comments:

Post a Comment